• Once here, please call 623-8122 to let us know you have arrived for your appointment. If you are a parent, guardian or spouse, please remain in vehicle unless assistance is necessary.
• There is now a security lock & buzzer to gain entry. Push the button and our staff will talk to you and then allow you in.
• When entering the office, we ask you to wear a mask. If you do not have a mask, we will supply one for you. We will be taking your temperature. Please use our hand sanitizer, which is available within our reception area.
• Appointments are managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered slightly limited options for scheduling your appointment.
• We will do our best to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the office at any one time.